The rolling plains around the camp are teeming with wildebeest, gazelles and zebras during the migration months, and the camp is situated right in the center of their migration path. A wildlife safari puts you right in the middle of all this action. Get a first-hand account of this epic phenomenon and live to tell the tale. A safari also helps you acquaint yourself with the landscapes of this beautiful African setting.
By virtue of its location and layout, the camp offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from luxury tented living to bird-watching, mini golf, sport fishing and a unique insight into the Masai culture at the adjoining Masai village.
- The twenty tents offer breathtaking views of the Mara plains, and are luxurious and extremely spacious, decorated in whites and soothing earthy colors with large beds, loungers, wardrobes and a desk.
- The restaurant is fitted with elaborate buffet counters
- Sarova Mara’s chefs are readily available to cater for most special dietary requirements and meal preferences.
- Gift Shop
- Special customised menus are created as per guests’ preference and an exciting display of a live Maasai cultural dance provides the cultural ambiance and entertainment all evening.
- The Tulia wellness tent is managed by trained massage therapists and a full menu of treatments is available including Swedish, aromatherapy and Ayurveda.
- he camp includes 20 club tents, 51 standard tents, 2 family tents, a main restaurant, bar and many bush dining options