Ol Tukai Lodge is set at the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro (Africa’s highest mountain) in Amboseli
National Park, Kenya. The beautifully appointed rooms at the Oltukai lodge provides quality, comfort
and attention to detail.
Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its unique
collection of African art. The property receives overwhelming positive feedback from the
international and local tourism market.
Exquisite dinners at the Oltukai lodge are accompanied by true African hospitality and entertainment
that is provided by the local Maasai Morans.
- Wildlife Library.
- Beauty Spa to refresh yourself after the safari
- The gift shop stocks interesting African artifacts, gifts,
- Watch elephants and the magnificent Mt. Kilimanjaro views
from the lodge
- Sundowner Cocktail at the Observation Hill
- Bush dinner under a starry night
- 80 luxury chalets with uninterrupted view of the wetlands or
- Swimming pool shaded by the acacia trees with sun beds for
refreshing and sun bathing
- Lunch is served out on the veranda and on most occasions
elephants, zebra and buffalo can be spotted meters away from the fence